Big & Rich honored for charitable work
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Ed Rode/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Country singers Big & Rich were the toast of the Country Radio Seminar in Nashville on Friday as they were honored for their philanthropy.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Big Kenny, real name William Kenneth Alphin, and John Rich were presented with the 2013 Artist Humanitarian Award for their tireless efforts and work for charitable organizations, including supporting St. Jude Children's Hospital, the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence and the 173rd Airborne Memorial.
Accepting the accolade, Rich said, "The only way to do this is by having a great career; thanks to everyone in this room for that."
RELATED: Celebs gone country
Big Kenny added, "I am blessed, and I am humbled. I am thankful that I have been able to help in some small ways. Every little act of kindness everyone does, makes our world another step closer to a brighter tomorrow we're thankful to our great creator and all that are here today."
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite