Big & Rich honored for charitable work
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Ed Rode/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Country singers Big & Rich were the toast of the Country Radio Seminar in Nashville on Friday as they were honored for their philanthropy.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Big Kenny, real name William Kenneth Alphin, and John Rich were presented with the 2013 Artist Humanitarian Award for their tireless efforts and work for charitable organizations, including supporting St. Jude Children's Hospital, the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence and the 173rd Airborne Memorial.
Accepting the accolade, Rich said, "The only way to do this is by having a great career; thanks to everyone in this room for that."
RELATED: Celebs gone country
Big Kenny added, "I am blessed, and I am humbled. I am thankful that I have been able to help in some small ways. Every little act of kindness everyone does, makes our world another step closer to a brighter tomorrow we're thankful to our great creator and all that are here today."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jake Talks 'Code'
Watch as Jake Gyllenhaal talks about his upcoming flick "Source Code."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite