Big & Rich honored for charitable work
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Ed Rode/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Country singers Big & Rich were the toast of the Country Radio Seminar in Nashville on Friday as they were honored for their philanthropy.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
Big Kenny, real name William Kenneth Alphin, and John Rich were presented with the 2013 Artist Humanitarian Award for their tireless efforts and work for charitable organizations, including supporting St. Jude Children's Hospital, the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence and the 173rd Airborne Memorial.
Accepting the accolade, Rich said, "The only way to do this is by having a great career; thanks to everyone in this room for that."
RELATED: Celebs gone country
Big Kenny added, "I am blessed, and I am humbled. I am thankful that I have been able to help in some small ways. Every little act of kindness everyone does, makes our world another step closer to a brighter tomorrow we're thankful to our great creator and all that are here today."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite