Billie Joe Armstrong thrown off plane for saggy trousers
- Photo: WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Henny Ray Abrams/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE4 of 7
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steven Vlasic/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Reporting by WENN
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong was left fuming after he was kicked off a plane on Thursday for wearing his trousers too low.
The rocker was onboard a Southwest Airlines jet when a flight attendant asked him to hike up his trousers before take-off, prompting him to ask if there were "better things to do than worry about that?", according to an ABC7 report.
He was then booted off for failing to comply, and took to his Twitter.com page to vent his frustration, writing, "Just got kicked off a Southwest flight because my pants sagged too low! What the f**k? No joke!"
An airline representative then tweeted, "Very sorry for your experience tonight, someone from our Customer Relations Team will reach out to you to get more details."
RELATED: Read More About Billie Joe on MSN
A spokesperson for Southwest insists Armstrong was allowed on the next flight.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite