Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus reconcile
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: JOHN SOMMERS/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
By Meg Swertlow
Looks like love does conquer all. Estranged couple Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus are back together after filing for divorce in June, reports E! News' Ken Baker. The gossip guru and the duo's longtime friend said the twosome had gone to therapy and have decided to rekindle their defunct romance.
"I spoke to Tish and she told me they both woke up and realized they love each other and decided they want to stay together." Baker added, "They recently went into couples therapy, something they hadn't done in 22 years of marriage, and it's brought them closer together and really opened up their communication in amazing ways."
Baker said that 53-year-old Tish talked openly about the highs and lows of a long marriage, saying, "She also said marriage can be really hard, especially after 22 years of being in the entertainment business, and admitted they've had rough times. But they both realized they didn't want to be another statistic and want to make it work."
RELATED: Life in Photos: Miley Cyrus
Tish explained that couples therapy was what helped her stay together with the 51-year-old singer and television actor. "They went into the therapy with the goal of divorcing in a way that was healthy for the children, but ended up coming out of it with the realization that they in fact want to stay together. Tish sounds happy and energized about having this fresh start," said Baker.
Rumors of the reconciliation had been swirling since earlier this month, after Miley's parents were spotted on what appeared to be a beach date.
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite