Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus reconcile
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: JOHN SOMMERS/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Meg Swertlow
Looks like love does conquer all. Estranged couple Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus are back together after filing for divorce in June, reports E! News' Ken Baker. The gossip guru and the duo's longtime friend said the twosome had gone to therapy and have decided to rekindle their defunct romance.
"I spoke to Tish and she told me they both woke up and realized they love each other and decided they want to stay together." Baker added, "They recently went into couples therapy, something they hadn't done in 22 years of marriage, and it's brought them closer together and really opened up their communication in amazing ways."
Baker said that 53-year-old Tish talked openly about the highs and lows of a long marriage, saying, "She also said marriage can be really hard, especially after 22 years of being in the entertainment business, and admitted they've had rough times. But they both realized they didn't want to be another statistic and want to make it work."
RELATED: Life in Photos: Miley Cyrus
Tish explained that couples therapy was what helped her stay together with the 51-year-old singer and television actor. "They went into the therapy with the goal of divorcing in a way that was healthy for the children, but ended up coming out of it with the realization that they in fact want to stay together. Tish sounds happy and energized about having this fresh start," said Baker.
Rumors of the reconciliation had been swirling since earlier this month, after Miley's parents were spotted on what appeared to be a beach date.
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite