Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus reconcile
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: JOHN SOMMERS/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
By Meg Swertlow
Looks like love does conquer all. Estranged couple Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus are back together after filing for divorce in June, reports E! News' Ken Baker. The gossip guru and the duo's longtime friend said the twosome had gone to therapy and have decided to rekindle their defunct romance.
"I spoke to Tish and she told me they both woke up and realized they love each other and decided they want to stay together." Baker added, "They recently went into couples therapy, something they hadn't done in 22 years of marriage, and it's brought them closer together and really opened up their communication in amazing ways."
Baker said that 53-year-old Tish talked openly about the highs and lows of a long marriage, saying, "She also said marriage can be really hard, especially after 22 years of being in the entertainment business, and admitted they've had rough times. But they both realized they didn't want to be another statistic and want to make it work."
RELATED: Life in Photos: Miley Cyrus
Tish explained that couples therapy was what helped her stay together with the 51-year-old singer and television actor. "They went into the therapy with the goal of divorcing in a way that was healthy for the children, but ended up coming out of it with the realization that they in fact want to stay together. Tish sounds happy and energized about having this fresh start," said Baker.
Rumors of the reconciliation had been swirling since earlier this month, after Miley's parents were spotted on what appeared to be a beach date.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite