Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus reconcile
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters3 of 12
- Photo: JOHN SOMMERS/Reuters4 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters6 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters8 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Paul Smith/Featureflash/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Meg Swertlow
Looks like love does conquer all. Estranged couple Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus are back together after filing for divorce in June, reports E! News' Ken Baker. The gossip guru and the duo's longtime friend said the twosome had gone to therapy and have decided to rekindle their defunct romance.
"I spoke to Tish and she told me they both woke up and realized they love each other and decided they want to stay together." Baker added, "They recently went into couples therapy, something they hadn't done in 22 years of marriage, and it's brought them closer together and really opened up their communication in amazing ways."
Baker said that 53-year-old Tish talked openly about the highs and lows of a long marriage, saying, "She also said marriage can be really hard, especially after 22 years of being in the entertainment business, and admitted they've had rough times. But they both realized they didn't want to be another statistic and want to make it work."
RELATED: Life in Photos: Miley Cyrus
Tish explained that couples therapy was what helped her stay together with the 51-year-old singer and television actor. "They went into the therapy with the goal of divorcing in a way that was healthy for the children, but ended up coming out of it with the realization that they in fact want to stay together. Tish sounds happy and energized about having this fresh start," said Baker.
Rumors of the reconciliation had been swirling since earlier this month, after Miley's parents were spotted on what appeared to be a beach date.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite