Billy Ray Cyrus Flips Out When Asked About Split
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Theodore Wood/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: RIV/Fame Pictures6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Don't ask Billy Ray Cyrus about his impending divorce.
The country star and father to Miley flipped out during a Friday radio interview on WCOL's "Woody and the Wake-Up Call," when host Woody Johnson asked about his headline-making split from Tish, his wife of 17 years.
"I have to ask you because you are a celebrity and we've all heard," Johnson said. "Your marriage is going?"
Instantly flustered, Cyrus, 49, replied, "Oh man. You know what bud? Woody Johnson. Woody Johnson. God bless America, God bless our troops. Woody Johnson, look at you."
As the "Achy Breaky Heart" singer cut the interview short and stormed off, Johnson tried to apologize.
"Oh, I ain't mad at you," Cyrus claimed. "Have a good day, brother."
Off-mic, Cyrus can be heard sniping, "It's very rude."
Cyrus' first post-split appearance was at Wednesday's CMA Awards in Nashville, where he posed for photos wearing dark sunglasses. He filed his divorce papers in a Tennessee court Oct. 26.
Sources recently told Us Weekly that Billy Ray decided to end his marriage after learning of Tish's affair with singer Bret Michaels. (Both Tish's and Michaels' reps deny the report.)
His famous daughter Miley celebrates her 18th birthday Nov. 23.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite