Billy Ray Cyrus' son hospitalised
- Photo: Billy Ray Cyrus/Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOPHER BERKEY/DRIVE4COPD/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- Horror Movie 'Inner Demons' Acquired by IFC MidnightMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Tried to Settle Michael Egan Sex Abuse Lawsuit for $100,000 (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- CW to Honor Dogs With Glitzy Awards ShowMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:35:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest Quarter
Country star Billy Ray Cyrus spent his weekend by his son's hospital bedside after the teenager suffered heavy blood loss.
Miley Cyrus' younger brother, Braison Chance, was admitted to a medical center in California on Saturday with a mystery illness and he was kept under observation overnight.
RELATED: Comic-Con 2012
Billy Ray took to his Twitter.com blog on Sunday to share news of the scary incident with fans and he posted a photo in which Braison is shown holding a blood-splattered bucket with what appears to be a serious nosebleed. He is pictured with red fluid dripping from his nose and on his chin, while wires from various medical equipment stick out from the top of his shirt.
RELATED: Celebs in Weird Suits
Alongside the image of his son, Billy Ray writes, "This was yesterday. Everything is O.K. now and he is home...but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!"
The singer also tweeted his thanks to the medical staff who looked after his son, adding, "Thanking God and all the fine doctors nurses and staff at Providence Saint Joseph hospital. Been a wild 24 hours..."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite