Billy Ray Cyrus' son hospitalised
- Photo: Billy Ray Cyrus/Twitter1 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: CHRISTOPHER BERKEY/DRIVE4COPD/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Country star Billy Ray Cyrus spent his weekend by his son's hospital bedside after the teenager suffered heavy blood loss.
Miley Cyrus' younger brother, Braison Chance, was admitted to a medical center in California on Saturday with a mystery illness and he was kept under observation overnight.
RELATED: Comic-Con 2012
Billy Ray took to his Twitter.com blog on Sunday to share news of the scary incident with fans and he posted a photo in which Braison is shown holding a blood-splattered bucket with what appears to be a serious nosebleed. He is pictured with red fluid dripping from his nose and on his chin, while wires from various medical equipment stick out from the top of his shirt.
RELATED: Celebs in Weird Suits
Alongside the image of his son, Billy Ray writes, "This was yesterday. Everything is O.K. now and he is home...but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!"
The singer also tweeted his thanks to the medical staff who looked after his son, adding, "Thanking God and all the fine doctors nurses and staff at Providence Saint Joseph hospital. Been a wild 24 hours..."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite