Billy Ray Cyrus' son hospitalized
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: CHRISTOPHER BERKEY/DRIVE4COPD/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: CHRISTOPHER BERKEY/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: RSB/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Country star Billy Ray Cyrus spent his weekend by his son's hospital bedside after the teenager suffered heavy blood loss.
Miley Cyrus' younger brother, Braison Chance, was admitted to a medical center in California on Saturday with a mystery illness and he was kept under observation overnight.
RELATED: Comic-Con 2012
Billy Ray took to his Twitter.com blog on Sunday to share news of the scary incident with fans and he posted a photo in which Braison is shown holding a blood-splattered bucket with what appears to be a serious nosebleed. He is pictured with red fluid dripping from his nose and on his chin, while wires from various medical equipment stick out from the top of his shirt.
RELATED: Celebs in Weird Suits
Alongside the image of his son, Billy Ray writes, "This was yesterday. Everything is O.K. now and he is home...but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!"
The singer also tweeted his thanks to the medical staff who looked after his son, adding, "Thanking God and all the fine doctors nurses and staff at Providence Saint Joseph hospital. Been a wild 24 hours..."
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite