Billy Ray Cyrus' son hospitalized
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: CHRISTOPHER BERKEY/DRIVE4COPD/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: CHRISTOPHER BERKEY/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: RSB/HSS/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a Documentary
Country star Billy Ray Cyrus spent his weekend by his son's hospital bedside after the teenager suffered heavy blood loss.
Miley Cyrus' younger brother, Braison Chance, was admitted to a medical center in California on Saturday with a mystery illness and he was kept under observation overnight.
RELATED: Comic-Con 2012
Billy Ray took to his Twitter.com blog on Sunday to share news of the scary incident with fans and he posted a photo in which Braison is shown holding a blood-splattered bucket with what appears to be a serious nosebleed. He is pictured with red fluid dripping from his nose and on his chin, while wires from various medical equipment stick out from the top of his shirt.
RELATED: Celebs in Weird Suits
Alongside the image of his son, Billy Ray writes, "This was yesterday. Everything is O.K. now and he is home...but @braisonwukong was bleeding badly!"
The singer also tweeted his thanks to the medical staff who looked after his son, adding, "Thanking God and all the fine doctors nurses and staff at Providence Saint Joseph hospital. Been a wild 24 hours..."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite