Billy Ray, Tish Cyrus divorce: Miley Cyrus posts pic with mom and sis
- Photo: @MileyCyrus/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters5 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 13
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters7 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters10 of 13
- Photo: JOHN SOMMERS/Reuters11 of 13
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The Cyrus girls are sticking together. Two days after Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus announced their divorce, the ladies in the family seem to be doing just fine.
The brood's most famous member, Miley Cyrus, shared a photo of herself, 13-year-old sister Noah, and and their mom on Saturday, June 15, captioning the photo, "The baddest bitches in the WORLD."
In the Twitter photo, the "We Can't Stop" singer, 20, wears a black beanie hat, black sunglasses and makes a peace sign with her left hand. Noah, in a denim top and a knitted beanie hat, sits closely next to Tish, who smiles broadly and wears a striped shirt and black sunglasses.
Hours later, the former Disney actress posted another with her mom, captioning the photo with three hearts. In the photo, the singer dons a red jumpsuit and a dark shade of red lipstick. Tish, 53, looks happy, wearing jeans and a brown leather jacket.
While Miley seems to be taking her mom's side in the split, the 20-year-old did send her dad love for Father's Day.
"Happy Daddy Day @billyraycyrus," she tweeted with a heart on Sunday, June 16.
Her tone was quite different on the day of her parents' divorce announcement, when she wrote in a cryptic tweet: "Billy Ray Cyrus, since your text and email obviously aren't working would you like to talk like this?"
The 51-year-old "Achy Breaky Heart" singer and Tish have been married for 19 years. They previously announced a divorce in October 2010 before reconciling in March 2011.
The couple have three children together -- Miley, male model Braison, 19, and Noah. Billy Ray also adopted Brandi, 26, and Trace, 24, Tish's children from a previous relationship.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite