Black Keys Drummer Patrick Carney Gets Married!
- Photo: emilyrebeccaward/Instagram1 of 6
- Photo: emilyrebecaaward/Instagram2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney's Nashville nuptials to girlfriend Emily Ward were extra special, thanks to the creative couple's personal, down-home touches.
On Saturday, Carney, 32, and Ward tied the knot at their home in Nashville in front of 350 guests, a rep for the rocker confirms to Us Weekly.
"Saturday Night Live" star Will Forte was on hand to officiate the backyard ceremony. For her trip down the aisle, Ward donned a lacy, cap-sleeve Carolina Herrera gown, and walked toward her groom to Tommy James & the Shondells' "Crimson and Clover." (The pair's Irish wolfhound, Charlotte, accompanied Carney during his walk to the altar.)
Carney's bandmate Dan Auerbach was in attendance, and the musician's brothers, Will and Michael Carney and Barry Stormer, along with Ward's siblings, comprised the wedding party.
This is the second marriage for the Akron, Ohio, native. He divorced writer Denise Grollmus in 2009.
Carney proposed to Ward in Los Angeles in 2011 just a few hours before he was set to attend the Grammy awards.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite