Black Keys Drummer Patrick Carney Gets Married!
- Photo: emilyrebeccaward/Instagram1 of 6
- Photo: emilyrebecaaward/Instagram2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney's Nashville nuptials to girlfriend Emily Ward were extra special, thanks to the creative couple's personal, down-home touches.
On Saturday, Carney, 32, and Ward tied the knot at their home in Nashville in front of 350 guests, a rep for the rocker confirms to Us Weekly.
"Saturday Night Live" star Will Forte was on hand to officiate the backyard ceremony. For her trip down the aisle, Ward donned a lacy, cap-sleeve Carolina Herrera gown, and walked toward her groom to Tommy James & the Shondells' "Crimson and Clover." (The pair's Irish wolfhound, Charlotte, accompanied Carney during his walk to the altar.)
Carney's bandmate Dan Auerbach was in attendance, and the musician's brothers, Will and Michael Carney and Barry Stormer, along with Ward's siblings, comprised the wedding party.
This is the second marriage for the Akron, Ohio, native. He divorced writer Denise Grollmus in 2009.
Carney proposed to Ward in Los Angeles in 2011 just a few hours before he was set to attend the Grammy awards.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get out the vote
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite