Black Keys Drummer Patrick Carney Gets Married!
- Photo: emilyrebeccaward/Instagram1 of 6
- Photo: emilyrebecaaward/Instagram2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hebert/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Black Keys drummer Patrick Carney's Nashville nuptials to girlfriend Emily Ward were extra special, thanks to the creative couple's personal, down-home touches.
On Saturday, Carney, 32, and Ward tied the knot at their home in Nashville in front of 350 guests, a rep for the rocker confirms to Us Weekly.
"Saturday Night Live" star Will Forte was on hand to officiate the backyard ceremony. For her trip down the aisle, Ward donned a lacy, cap-sleeve Carolina Herrera gown, and walked toward her groom to Tommy James & the Shondells' "Crimson and Clover." (The pair's Irish wolfhound, Charlotte, accompanied Carney during his walk to the altar.)
Carney's bandmate Dan Auerbach was in attendance, and the musician's brothers, Will and Michael Carney and Barry Stormer, along with Ward's siblings, comprised the wedding party.
This is the second marriage for the Akron, Ohio, native. He divorced writer Denise Grollmus in 2009.
Carney proposed to Ward in Los Angeles in 2011 just a few hours before he was set to attend the Grammy awards.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite