Report: Black Keys frontman Dan Auerbach splits with wife Stephanie Gonis
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
The Black Keys had an indisputably successful night at this year's Grammy Awards on Sunday, taking home three awards, but things aren't completely peachy keen for guitarist Dan Auerbach's personal life.
Several sources confirm to Us Weekly that Auerbach, who makes up one-half of the platinum-selling group with drummer Patrick Carney, is currently going through a divorce from his wife, Stephanie Gonis.
"Dan's wife wasn't there [at the ceremony] because they are going through a divorce," a source told Us, adding that the split is "unfortunate." The musician also walked the red carpet with his wedding band noticeably absent.
Auerbach, 33, and Gonis have one daughter together, 4-year-old Sadie Little Auerbach. A rep for the musician did not respond to a request for comment.
The musician bested producer Diplo for the coveted Producer of the Year Grammy, in addition to his wins for the Black Keys (for Best Rock Album, Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song), bringing his Grammy total to four on Sunday night.
The Ohio-bred duo kept things succinct in their acceptance speech, thanking their professional partners and crew and "everybody in Akron, Ohio, and everybody in Nashville."
The Black Keys have a busy year ahead of them, with a follow-up to their Grammy-winning album El Camino already in the works, and Auerbach overseeing two additional projects.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite