Report: Black Keys frontman Dan Auerbach splits with wife Stephanie Gonis
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 5
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
The Black Keys had an indisputably successful night at this year's Grammy Awards on Sunday, taking home three awards, but things aren't completely peachy keen for guitarist Dan Auerbach's personal life.
Several sources confirm to Us Weekly that Auerbach, who makes up one-half of the platinum-selling group with drummer Patrick Carney, is currently going through a divorce from his wife, Stephanie Gonis.
"Dan's wife wasn't there [at the ceremony] because they are going through a divorce," a source told Us, adding that the split is "unfortunate." The musician also walked the red carpet with his wedding band noticeably absent.
Auerbach, 33, and Gonis have one daughter together, 4-year-old Sadie Little Auerbach. A rep for the musician did not respond to a request for comment.
The musician bested producer Diplo for the coveted Producer of the Year Grammy, in addition to his wins for the Black Keys (for Best Rock Album, Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song), bringing his Grammy total to four on Sunday night.
The Ohio-bred duo kept things succinct in their acceptance speech, thanking their professional partners and crew and "everybody in Akron, Ohio, and everybody in Nashville."
The Black Keys have a busy year ahead of them, with a follow-up to their Grammy-winning album El Camino already in the works, and Auerbach overseeing two additional projects.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite