Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hit the red carpet amid cheating rumors
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Miranda Lambert is standing by her man -- literally. Despite a slew of recent tabloid articles claiming that Blake Shelton had cheated on her with aspiring musician Cady Groves, the tough-as-nails "Gunpowder & Lead" singer joined her husband at "The Voice" Season 4 premiere party in Hollywood on Wednesday night.
"They posed together on the carpet for a few pictures with their arms around each other," an attendee tells Us Weekly of the country superstars, who tied the knot in May 2011. "Then Miranda went straight in as Blake began his interviews."
Shelton, 36, laughed off the infidelity rumors three days earlier via Twitter. "Hey, Miranda ... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart," he wrote. "Fock!" An amused Lambert, 29, replied, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not."
The couple, who also slammed pregnancy rumors in November 2012, have learned to tune out the negativity and focus on what makes each other happy. "We accept and understand each other. Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I'm not, and I would never try to do that to her," Shelton told Redbook last year. "I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that's being tamed in the best possible way."
The "Sure Be Cool If You Did" singer vowed to always stick up for Lambert when she's faced with scrutiny. "I'm never going to listen to someone trash my wife," Shelton told the magazine. "I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows and be married to them for the rest of your life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite