Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hit the red carpet amid cheating rumors
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Miranda Lambert is standing by her man -- literally. Despite a slew of recent tabloid articles claiming that Blake Shelton had cheated on her with aspiring musician Cady Groves, the tough-as-nails "Gunpowder & Lead" singer joined her husband at "The Voice" Season 4 premiere party in Hollywood on Wednesday night.
"They posed together on the carpet for a few pictures with their arms around each other," an attendee tells Us Weekly of the country superstars, who tied the knot in May 2011. "Then Miranda went straight in as Blake began his interviews."
Shelton, 36, laughed off the infidelity rumors three days earlier via Twitter. "Hey, Miranda ... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart," he wrote. "Fock!" An amused Lambert, 29, replied, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not."
The couple, who also slammed pregnancy rumors in November 2012, have learned to tune out the negativity and focus on what makes each other happy. "We accept and understand each other. Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I'm not, and I would never try to do that to her," Shelton told Redbook last year. "I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that's being tamed in the best possible way."
The "Sure Be Cool If You Did" singer vowed to always stick up for Lambert when she's faced with scrutiny. "I'm never going to listen to someone trash my wife," Shelton told the magazine. "I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows and be married to them for the rest of your life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite