Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hit the red carpet amid cheating rumors
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Miranda Lambert is standing by her man -- literally. Despite a slew of recent tabloid articles claiming that Blake Shelton had cheated on her with aspiring musician Cady Groves, the tough-as-nails "Gunpowder & Lead" singer joined her husband at "The Voice" Season 4 premiere party in Hollywood on Wednesday night.
"They posed together on the carpet for a few pictures with their arms around each other," an attendee tells Us Weekly of the country superstars, who tied the knot in May 2011. "Then Miranda went straight in as Blake began his interviews."
Shelton, 36, laughed off the infidelity rumors three days earlier via Twitter. "Hey, Miranda ... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart," he wrote. "Fock!" An amused Lambert, 29, replied, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not."
The couple, who also slammed pregnancy rumors in November 2012, have learned to tune out the negativity and focus on what makes each other happy. "We accept and understand each other. Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I'm not, and I would never try to do that to her," Shelton told Redbook last year. "I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that's being tamed in the best possible way."
The "Sure Be Cool If You Did" singer vowed to always stick up for Lambert when she's faced with scrutiny. "I'm never going to listen to someone trash my wife," Shelton told the magazine. "I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows and be married to them for the rest of your life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite