Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hit the red carpet amid cheating rumors
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
Miranda Lambert is standing by her man -- literally. Despite a slew of recent tabloid articles claiming that Blake Shelton had cheated on her with aspiring musician Cady Groves, the tough-as-nails "Gunpowder & Lead" singer joined her husband at "The Voice" Season 4 premiere party in Hollywood on Wednesday night.
"They posed together on the carpet for a few pictures with their arms around each other," an attendee tells Us Weekly of the country superstars, who tied the knot in May 2011. "Then Miranda went straight in as Blake began his interviews."
Shelton, 36, laughed off the infidelity rumors three days earlier via Twitter. "Hey, Miranda ... I just read in a tabloid that our marriage is falling apart," he wrote. "Fock!" An amused Lambert, 29, replied, "Oh no! Can't wait to read if we make it or not."
The couple, who also slammed pregnancy rumors in November 2012, have learned to tune out the negativity and focus on what makes each other happy. "We accept and understand each other. Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I'm not, and I would never try to do that to her," Shelton told Redbook last year. "I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that's being tamed in the best possible way."
The "Sure Be Cool If You Did" singer vowed to always stick up for Lambert when she's faced with scrutiny. "I'm never going to listen to someone trash my wife," Shelton told the magazine. "I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows and be married to them for the rest of your life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite