Blake Shelton: Miranda Lambert Would Never Want to Tame Me
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 15
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional5 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Parade/Promotional10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
Country's cutest couple is anything but boring.
"I think she has probably tamed me a bit," the "Voice" coach told Redbook's February issue. "Or maybe it's because I'm 35, and you start to calm down anyway. But I think a lot of it has to do with feeling settled and lucky to have ended up with the person I really wanted to be with. To me, that's being tamed in the best possible way."
As for Lambert, 28? "I'm sure [she] would agree -- the idea of actually taming your partner is not our style," Shelton told the magazine. "We accept and understand each other. Miranda would never want to tame me into being somebody I'm not, and I would never try to do that to her."
Shelton also shared his secrets to being a good hubby. "I think you've got to be confident and a little bit of a pushover," he told Redbook. "Obviously, you've got to be a loyal person. I'm never going to listen to someone trash my wife. I think you have to be willing to take a bullet for somebody if you're going to stand up there, take your vows, and be married to them for the rest of your life."
For more of Shelton's interview and a chance to win an autographed CD or two tickets to Blake's Well Lit & Amplified Tour, check out www.redbookmag.com.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite