Blake Shelton Puts Baby Plans With Miranda Lambert on Hold
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Don't expect to see any baby Blakes or mini-Mirandas in the near future.
Though they're months away from celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert aren't in any hurry to start a family.
"We just talked about that earlier this week, and I think we both agree that we're a couple of years away from seriously talking about that," Shelton, 35, told Us Weekly on Monday at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men and Women of 2012 Awards in New York.
"It's just that there's a lot of this stuff that's happening right now, and it only happens once. We want to be able to enjoy this and focus on our careers so when it is time, we'll be ready to sit around and watch that happen."
Lambert, 28, already possesses several maternal qualities, Shelton added. "If she's anything with an actual human being like she is with dogs, the kid's gonna be golden!"
Part of what Shelton loves most about his wife is that she does her own thing. "Did y'all see my wife? She came in here, took a picture and then made a beeline for the bar," "The Voice" mentor laughed. "She's like, 'Oh, you're gonna do interviews? OK, see ya later. I'll be at the bar!' And that's exactly what I'd have done to her."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Even boldfaced names like Pamela Anderson and John Krasinski get star-struck on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite