Blake Shelton Puts Baby Plans With Miranda Lambert on Hold
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/AP4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: AP10 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Don't expect to see any baby Blakes or mini-Mirandas in the near future.
Though they're months away from celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert aren't in any hurry to start a family.
"We just talked about that earlier this week, and I think we both agree that we're a couple of years away from seriously talking about that," Shelton, 35, told Us Weekly on Monday at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men and Women of 2012 Awards in New York.
"It's just that there's a lot of this stuff that's happening right now, and it only happens once. We want to be able to enjoy this and focus on our careers so when it is time, we'll be ready to sit around and watch that happen."
Lambert, 28, already possesses several maternal qualities, Shelton added. "If she's anything with an actual human being like she is with dogs, the kid's gonna be golden!"
Part of what Shelton loves most about his wife is that she does her own thing. "Did y'all see my wife? She came in here, took a picture and then made a beeline for the bar," "The Voice" mentor laughed. "She's like, 'Oh, you're gonna do interviews? OK, see ya later. I'll be at the bar!' And that's exactly what I'd have done to her."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite