Blake Shelton Puts Baby Plans With Miranda Lambert on Hold
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Don't expect to see any baby Blakes or mini-Mirandas in the near future.
Though they're months away from celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert aren't in any hurry to start a family.
"We just talked about that earlier this week, and I think we both agree that we're a couple of years away from seriously talking about that," Shelton, 35, told Us Weekly on Monday at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men and Women of 2012 Awards in New York.
"It's just that there's a lot of this stuff that's happening right now, and it only happens once. We want to be able to enjoy this and focus on our careers so when it is time, we'll be ready to sit around and watch that happen."
Lambert, 28, already possesses several maternal qualities, Shelton added. "If she's anything with an actual human being like she is with dogs, the kid's gonna be golden!"
Part of what Shelton loves most about his wife is that she does her own thing. "Did y'all see my wife? She came in here, took a picture and then made a beeline for the bar," "The Voice" mentor laughed. "She's like, 'Oh, you're gonna do interviews? OK, see ya later. I'll be at the bar!' And that's exactly what I'd have done to her."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite