Blake Shelton Puts Baby Plans With Miranda Lambert on Hold
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Fox at Comic-Con: James Bond Is Whack, We're Making Movies With Balls (and Jokes)MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:26:00 PM
- Sleepy Hollow Season 2: Is Ichabod a Gleek? MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:21:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'Her
Don't expect to see any baby Blakes or mini-Mirandas in the near future.
Though they're months away from celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert aren't in any hurry to start a family.
"We just talked about that earlier this week, and I think we both agree that we're a couple of years away from seriously talking about that," Shelton, 35, told Us Weekly on Monday at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men and Women of 2012 Awards in New York.
"It's just that there's a lot of this stuff that's happening right now, and it only happens once. We want to be able to enjoy this and focus on our careers so when it is time, we'll be ready to sit around and watch that happen."
Lambert, 28, already possesses several maternal qualities, Shelton added. "If she's anything with an actual human being like she is with dogs, the kid's gonna be golden!"
Part of what Shelton loves most about his wife is that she does her own thing. "Did y'all see my wife? She came in here, took a picture and then made a beeline for the bar," "The Voice" mentor laughed. "She's like, 'Oh, you're gonna do interviews? OK, see ya later. I'll be at the bar!' And that's exactly what I'd have done to her."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite