Blake Shelton Puts Baby Plans With Miranda Lambert on Hold
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: VPC/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Larry Busacca/GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Don't expect to see any baby Blakes or mini-Mirandas in the near future.
Though they're months away from celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert aren't in any hurry to start a family.
"We just talked about that earlier this week, and I think we both agree that we're a couple of years away from seriously talking about that," Shelton, 35, told Us Weekly on Monday at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Men and Women of 2012 Awards in New York.
"It's just that there's a lot of this stuff that's happening right now, and it only happens once. We want to be able to enjoy this and focus on our careers so when it is time, we'll be ready to sit around and watch that happen."
Lambert, 28, already possesses several maternal qualities, Shelton added. "If she's anything with an actual human being like she is with dogs, the kid's gonna be golden!"
Part of what Shelton loves most about his wife is that she does her own thing. "Did y'all see my wife? She came in here, took a picture and then made a beeline for the bar," "The Voice" mentor laughed. "She's like, 'Oh, you're gonna do interviews? OK, see ya later. I'll be at the bar!' And that's exactly what I'd have done to her."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite