Blake Shelton slams Miranda Lambert cheating, divorce rumors
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Comic-Con 2014: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:34:00 AM
- 24: Live Another Day: Did Jack Bauer Take Out the Russians After All?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:11:00 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' Rebo
The "Boys 'Round Here" singer, 37, took to Twitter on Oct. 25 to address those pesky infidelity and troubled marriage rumors with his 4.3 million followers: "I just read back to back NEW stories that @mirandalambert and I are having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with @cher. Must be true!" he wrote in response to reports that he and Lambert, 29, were headed for a "40 million divorce!"
"If it costs 40 million dollars to get a divorce then how will we ever afford it?!!! We had that money set aside for health care!!!" he retorted.
The "Voice" judge, who wed Lambert in 2011, sat down with Gayle King in April to discuss the overwhelming interest in his marriage with Lambert. "I honestly do love it," he said. "I just know, to that kind of coverage, if I'm popular enough they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff -- that's awesome." The country star candidly disclosed in his interview on CBS This Morning that his marriage, like most, is not always perfect: "We had our ups and downs for damn sure along the way. I just could not imagine her not being in my life. I just couldn't get over her, I know I can't."
Lambert, who actually co-wrote the smash hit "Over You" with her husband in memory of Shelton's late older brother, Richie, is an avid supporter of NBC's "The Voice." Her most recent social media interaction with Blake was this: "Does anyone else cry when they watch @NBCTheVoice? I know I'm an 'in-law' to the show but I love it!! Hush @blakeshelton #titbag."
The country cuties were at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tenn., on Thursday night to participate in singer Ashley Monroe's wedding to baseball player John Danks. Blake officiated the nuptials, while Miranda, who helped plan the wedding, served as the bride's maid of honor.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite