Blake Shelton slams Miranda Lambert cheating, divorce rumors
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
The "Boys 'Round Here" singer, 37, took to Twitter on Oct. 25 to address those pesky infidelity and troubled marriage rumors with his 4.3 million followers: "I just read back to back NEW stories that @mirandalambert and I are having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with @cher. Must be true!" he wrote in response to reports that he and Lambert, 29, were headed for a "40 million divorce!"
"If it costs 40 million dollars to get a divorce then how will we ever afford it?!!! We had that money set aside for health care!!!" he retorted.
The "Voice" judge, who wed Lambert in 2011, sat down with Gayle King in April to discuss the overwhelming interest in his marriage with Lambert. "I honestly do love it," he said. "I just know, to that kind of coverage, if I'm popular enough they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff -- that's awesome." The country star candidly disclosed in his interview on CBS This Morning that his marriage, like most, is not always perfect: "We had our ups and downs for damn sure along the way. I just could not imagine her not being in my life. I just couldn't get over her, I know I can't."
Lambert, who actually co-wrote the smash hit "Over You" with her husband in memory of Shelton's late older brother, Richie, is an avid supporter of NBC's "The Voice." Her most recent social media interaction with Blake was this: "Does anyone else cry when they watch @NBCTheVoice? I know I'm an 'in-law' to the show but I love it!! Hush @blakeshelton #titbag."
The country cuties were at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tenn., on Thursday night to participate in singer Ashley Monroe's wedding to baseball player John Danks. Blake officiated the nuptials, while Miranda, who helped plan the wedding, served as the bride's maid of honor.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite