Blake Shelton slams Miranda Lambert cheating, divorce rumors
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
The "Boys 'Round Here" singer, 37, took to Twitter on Oct. 25 to address those pesky infidelity and troubled marriage rumors with his 4.3 million followers: "I just read back to back NEW stories that @mirandalambert and I are having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with @cher. Must be true!" he wrote in response to reports that he and Lambert, 29, were headed for a "40 million divorce!"
"If it costs 40 million dollars to get a divorce then how will we ever afford it?!!! We had that money set aside for health care!!!" he retorted.
The "Voice" judge, who wed Lambert in 2011, sat down with Gayle King in April to discuss the overwhelming interest in his marriage with Lambert. "I honestly do love it," he said. "I just know, to that kind of coverage, if I'm popular enough they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff -- that's awesome." The country star candidly disclosed in his interview on CBS This Morning that his marriage, like most, is not always perfect: "We had our ups and downs for damn sure along the way. I just could not imagine her not being in my life. I just couldn't get over her, I know I can't."
Lambert, who actually co-wrote the smash hit "Over You" with her husband in memory of Shelton's late older brother, Richie, is an avid supporter of NBC's "The Voice." Her most recent social media interaction with Blake was this: "Does anyone else cry when they watch @NBCTheVoice? I know I'm an 'in-law' to the show but I love it!! Hush @blakeshelton #titbag."
The country cuties were at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tenn., on Thursday night to participate in singer Ashley Monroe's wedding to baseball player John Danks. Blake officiated the nuptials, while Miranda, who helped plan the wedding, served as the bride's maid of honor.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite