Blake Shelton slams Miranda Lambert cheating, divorce rumors
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA1 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 10
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Christopher Polk/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
The "Boys 'Round Here" singer, 37, took to Twitter on Oct. 25 to address those pesky infidelity and troubled marriage rumors with his 4.3 million followers: "I just read back to back NEW stories that @mirandalambert and I are having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with @cher. Must be true!" he wrote in response to reports that he and Lambert, 29, were headed for a "40 million divorce!"
"If it costs 40 million dollars to get a divorce then how will we ever afford it?!!! We had that money set aside for health care!!!" he retorted.
The "Voice" judge, who wed Lambert in 2011, sat down with Gayle King in April to discuss the overwhelming interest in his marriage with Lambert. "I honestly do love it," he said. "I just know, to that kind of coverage, if I'm popular enough they want to put me and Miranda on that stuff -- that's awesome." The country star candidly disclosed in his interview on CBS This Morning that his marriage, like most, is not always perfect: "We had our ups and downs for damn sure along the way. I just could not imagine her not being in my life. I just couldn't get over her, I know I can't."
Lambert, who actually co-wrote the smash hit "Over You" with her husband in memory of Shelton's late older brother, Richie, is an avid supporter of NBC's "The Voice." Her most recent social media interaction with Blake was this: "Does anyone else cry when they watch @NBCTheVoice? I know I'm an 'in-law' to the show but I love it!! Hush @blakeshelton #titbag."
The country cuties were at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tenn., on Thursday night to participate in singer Ashley Monroe's wedding to baseball player John Danks. Blake officiated the nuptials, while Miranda, who helped plan the wedding, served as the bride's maid of honor.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite