Blake Shelton to perform at Kelly Clarkson's wedding
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
RELATED: Best and Worst Beach Bods
Shelton's manager, Brandon Blackstock, proposed to the "Since U Been Gone" hit-maker last month, and the couple has been busy making plans for the nuptials.
The "Honey Bee" star voiced a desire to sing for the newlyweds, and Clarkson now reveals she has taken him up on his offer.
In an interview on country music radio station K-Frog, she says, "Blake actually is going to play at our reception, so we're pretty excited."
RELATED: Best TMI Tweets
Clarkson and Blackstock are set for an autumn 2013 wedding, and the singer admits she is already feeling stressed as she plans the nuptials.
She adds, "We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking the fall this year. We're thinking outside. We are trying to make it small, but it is hard. Once you've got one person, you have to invite five others, and then five others ... I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list."
"I'm actually terrified at everyone watching me walk down an aisle; that is like the worst thing ever."
RELATED: Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite