Blake Shelton to perform at Kelly Clarkson's wedding
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the FirstMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Monstrous Meals: Chef Josh Capon Talks FrankenfoodMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Syfy's Face Off Returns With a Devious TwistMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:48:00 AM
- Why Terry Crews Wants to Be a MillionaireMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- First Look: Ming-Na Wen is Back at Mulan — This Time on Sofia the First
RELATED: Best and Worst Beach Bods
Shelton's manager, Brandon Blackstock, proposed to the "Since U Been Gone" hit-maker last month, and the couple has been busy making plans for the nuptials.
The "Honey Bee" star voiced a desire to sing for the newlyweds, and Clarkson now reveals she has taken him up on his offer.
In an interview on country music radio station K-Frog, she says, "Blake actually is going to play at our reception, so we're pretty excited."
RELATED: Best TMI Tweets
Clarkson and Blackstock are set for an autumn 2013 wedding, and the singer admits she is already feeling stressed as she plans the nuptials.
She adds, "We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking the fall this year. We're thinking outside. We are trying to make it small, but it is hard. Once you've got one person, you have to invite five others, and then five others ... I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list."
"I'm actually terrified at everyone watching me walk down an aisle; that is like the worst thing ever."
RELATED: Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite