Blake Shelton to perform at Kelly Clarkson's wedding
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
RELATED: Best and Worst Beach Bods
Shelton's manager, Brandon Blackstock, proposed to the "Since U Been Gone" hit-maker last month, and the couple has been busy making plans for the nuptials.
The "Honey Bee" star voiced a desire to sing for the newlyweds, and Clarkson now reveals she has taken him up on his offer.
In an interview on country music radio station K-Frog, she says, "Blake actually is going to play at our reception, so we're pretty excited."
RELATED: Best TMI Tweets
Clarkson and Blackstock are set for an autumn 2013 wedding, and the singer admits she is already feeling stressed as she plans the nuptials.
She adds, "We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking the fall this year. We're thinking outside. We are trying to make it small, but it is hard. Once you've got one person, you have to invite five others, and then five others ... I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list."
"I'm actually terrified at everyone watching me walk down an aisle; that is like the worst thing ever."
RELATED: Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite