Blake Shelton to perform at Kelly Clarkson's wedding
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:13:06 AM
- 'GMA': Amy Robach Plans to Work Through Chemo (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:09:52 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Tim's Vermeer' Review: Penn & Teller's Doc a Magic Mix
RELATED: Best and Worst Beach Bods
Shelton's manager, Brandon Blackstock, proposed to the "Since U Been Gone" hit-maker last month, and the couple has been busy making plans for the nuptials.
The "Honey Bee" star voiced a desire to sing for the newlyweds, and Clarkson now reveals she has taken him up on his offer.
In an interview on country music radio station K-Frog, she says, "Blake actually is going to play at our reception, so we're pretty excited."
RELATED: Best TMI Tweets
Clarkson and Blackstock are set for an autumn 2013 wedding, and the singer admits she is already feeling stressed as she plans the nuptials.
She adds, "We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking the fall this year. We're thinking outside. We are trying to make it small, but it is hard. Once you've got one person, you have to invite five others, and then five others ... I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list."
"I'm actually terrified at everyone watching me walk down an aisle; that is like the worst thing ever."
RELATED: Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite