Blake Shelton to perform at Kelly Clarkson's wedding
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
RELATED: Best and Worst Beach Bods
Shelton's manager, Brandon Blackstock, proposed to the "Since U Been Gone" hit-maker last month, and the couple has been busy making plans for the nuptials.
The "Honey Bee" star voiced a desire to sing for the newlyweds, and Clarkson now reveals she has taken him up on his offer.
In an interview on country music radio station K-Frog, she says, "Blake actually is going to play at our reception, so we're pretty excited."
RELATED: Best TMI Tweets
Clarkson and Blackstock are set for an autumn 2013 wedding, and the singer admits she is already feeling stressed as she plans the nuptials.
She adds, "We're just kind of overwhelmed with the planning of the wedding. We're actually thinking the fall this year. We're thinking outside. We are trying to make it small, but it is hard. Once you've got one person, you have to invite five others, and then five others ... I literally had a breakdown two weeks ago about the wedding list."
"I'm actually terrified at everyone watching me walk down an aisle; that is like the worst thing ever."
RELATED: Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite