Blake Shelton Will Officiate Kelly Clarkson's Wedding
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Wonder if Kelly Clarkson ever imagined her wedding to be a moment like this! The "American Idol" alum revealed at the ACM Awards on Sunday that her country crooner pal Blake Shelton will not only sing at her upcoming wedding -- he'll be officiating!
Clarkson, 30, told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell that "The Voice" mentor will conduct her wedding to fiance Brandon Blackstock (No further details were provided).
And rightfully so! Last December, Shelton, 36, told Hollyscoop that he had a huge hand in making sure that Clarkson's fiance popped the question in a timely manner.
"I told Brandon, man, you need to grow up and figure out that you need to marry this girl," he told the site at the time. "I am going on the record saying, I will do the music at the wedding or whatever you want to do, I'll be that guy. I will play for four hours if I have to, cause you need to get your head out of your ass and ask that girl to marry you."
Clarkson excitedly announced her engagement to Blackstock (who is Reba McEntire's stepson) earlier that month via Twitter, with a simple tweet and a photo of her impressive canary yellow diamond ring.
"I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite