Blake Shelton Will Officiate Kelly Clarkson's Wedding
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Wonder if Kelly Clarkson ever imagined her wedding to be a moment like this! The "American Idol" alum revealed at the ACM Awards on Sunday that her country crooner pal Blake Shelton will not only sing at her upcoming wedding -- he'll be officiating!
Clarkson, 30, told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell that "The Voice" mentor will conduct her wedding to fiance Brandon Blackstock (No further details were provided).
And rightfully so! Last December, Shelton, 36, told Hollyscoop that he had a huge hand in making sure that Clarkson's fiance popped the question in a timely manner.
"I told Brandon, man, you need to grow up and figure out that you need to marry this girl," he told the site at the time. "I am going on the record saying, I will do the music at the wedding or whatever you want to do, I'll be that guy. I will play for four hours if I have to, cause you need to get your head out of your ass and ask that girl to marry you."
Clarkson excitedly announced her engagement to Blackstock (who is Reba McEntire's stepson) earlier that month via Twitter, with a simple tweet and a photo of her impressive canary yellow diamond ring.
"I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNothing to Hide
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite