Blake Shelton Will Officiate Kelly Clarkson's Wedding
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Wonder if Kelly Clarkson ever imagined her wedding to be a moment like this! The "American Idol" alum revealed at the ACM Awards on Sunday that her country crooner pal Blake Shelton will not only sing at her upcoming wedding -- he'll be officiating!
Clarkson, 30, told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell that "The Voice" mentor will conduct her wedding to fiance Brandon Blackstock (No further details were provided).
And rightfully so! Last December, Shelton, 36, told Hollyscoop that he had a huge hand in making sure that Clarkson's fiance popped the question in a timely manner.
"I told Brandon, man, you need to grow up and figure out that you need to marry this girl," he told the site at the time. "I am going on the record saying, I will do the music at the wedding or whatever you want to do, I'll be that guy. I will play for four hours if I have to, cause you need to get your head out of your ass and ask that girl to marry you."
Clarkson excitedly announced her engagement to Blackstock (who is Reba McEntire's stepson) earlier that month via Twitter, with a simple tweet and a photo of her impressive canary yellow diamond ring.
"I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lawrence's best red-carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite