Blake Shelton Will Officiate Kelly Clarkson's Wedding
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Twitter3 of 15
- Photo: @kelly_clarkson/Instagram4 of 15
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Wonder if Kelly Clarkson ever imagined her wedding to be a moment like this! The "American Idol" alum revealed at the ACM Awards on Sunday that her country crooner pal Blake Shelton will not only sing at her upcoming wedding -- he'll be officiating!
Clarkson, 30, told Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell that "The Voice" mentor will conduct her wedding to fiance Brandon Blackstock (No further details were provided).
And rightfully so! Last December, Shelton, 36, told Hollyscoop that he had a huge hand in making sure that Clarkson's fiance popped the question in a timely manner.
"I told Brandon, man, you need to grow up and figure out that you need to marry this girl," he told the site at the time. "I am going on the record saying, I will do the music at the wedding or whatever you want to do, I'll be that guy. I will play for four hours if I have to, cause you need to get your head out of your ass and ask that girl to marry you."
Clarkson excitedly announced her engagement to Blackstock (who is Reba McEntire's stepson) earlier that month via Twitter, with a simple tweet and a photo of her impressive canary yellow diamond ring.
"I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night!" she tweeted on Dec. 15. "I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite