Bobbi Kristina Brown slams grandmother's book
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 24
- Photo: ANDREW KELLY/Reuters2 of 24
- Photo: Marcus Huffman/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Getty Images North America4 of 24
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 24
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.8 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 24
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News11 of 24
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional12 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 24
- Photo: © Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.14 of 24
- Photo: Photoshot/Wonderwall15 of 24
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage16 of 24
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 24
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.18 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.21 of 24
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP22 of 24
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP23 of 24
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has slammed her grandmother's s tell-all book about her late mother and vowed never to read the tome.
RELATED: Year in Review: In Memoriam 2012
Houston drowned in the bathtub of her Los Angeles hotel suite on the eve of the Grammy Awards last year, and her mother Cissy Houston has penned a book, "Remembering Whitney," detailing her side of the story and her memories of the superstar.
But Bobbi Kristina, Houston's only child from her marriage to R&B singer Bobby Brown, has spoken out to publicly distance herself from her grandmother and urge fans not to purchase the book.
In a series of scathing messages on her Twitter page, the reality TV star has announced that she and her rumored boyfriend Nick Gordon, who was informally adopted by Whitney, don't support the book.
She writes, "Anything concerning my grandmother's book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to do with... I haven't read [it] and won'... I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won't tolerate it [sic]."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite