Insiders Tell How Bobbi Kristina Brown is Doing as She Turns 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.10 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.11 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
It wasn't a very happy birthday for Bobbi Kristina Brown on Sunday. The only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown turned 19 on March 4, just two weeks after the shocking death of her pop singer mom at age 48.
At her mom's side in Los Angeles during her final days, the young woman was rushed to the hospital hours after her mother's lifeless body was discovered in the bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11. And on the day of an emotional three-and-a-half-hour funeral service for her mom Feb. 19 in Newark, N.J., Bobbi, who idolized her Grammy-winning mom, went missing.
"Bobbi is now with the family and going through the grieving process just with them," a source explained to Us Weekly.
Another family insider adds that she and her maternal grandmother, gospel singer Cissy Houston, "have been getting along a bit better."
Explains the second insider, "She really needs her own space right now to heal, and Cissy knows that."
After many years apart, Bobbi and her grandmother are getting to know each other, the source says. "Cissy has a team of people helping her through this ... right now. the goal is to make her feel special and loved."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite