Insiders Tell How Bobbi Kristina Brown is Doing as She Turns 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.10 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.11 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
It wasn't a very happy birthday for Bobbi Kristina Brown on Sunday. The only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown turned 19 on March 4, just two weeks after the shocking death of her pop singer mom at age 48.
At her mom's side in Los Angeles during her final days, the young woman was rushed to the hospital hours after her mother's lifeless body was discovered in the bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11. And on the day of an emotional three-and-a-half-hour funeral service for her mom Feb. 19 in Newark, N.J., Bobbi, who idolized her Grammy-winning mom, went missing.
"Bobbi is now with the family and going through the grieving process just with them," a source explained to Us Weekly.
Another family insider adds that she and her maternal grandmother, gospel singer Cissy Houston, "have been getting along a bit better."
Explains the second insider, "She really needs her own space right now to heal, and Cissy knows that."
After many years apart, Bobbi and her grandmother are getting to know each other, the source says. "Cissy has a team of people helping her through this ... right now. the goal is to make her feel special and loved."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite