Insiders Tell How Bobbi Kristina Brown is Doing as She Turns 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.10 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.11 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
It wasn't a very happy birthday for Bobbi Kristina Brown on Sunday. The only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown turned 19 on March 4, just two weeks after the shocking death of her pop singer mom at age 48.
At her mom's side in Los Angeles during her final days, the young woman was rushed to the hospital hours after her mother's lifeless body was discovered in the bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11. And on the day of an emotional three-and-a-half-hour funeral service for her mom Feb. 19 in Newark, N.J., Bobbi, who idolized her Grammy-winning mom, went missing.
"Bobbi is now with the family and going through the grieving process just with them," a source explained to Us Weekly.
Another family insider adds that she and her maternal grandmother, gospel singer Cissy Houston, "have been getting along a bit better."
Explains the second insider, "She really needs her own space right now to heal, and Cissy knows that."
After many years apart, Bobbi and her grandmother are getting to know each other, the source says. "Cissy has a team of people helping her through this ... right now. the goal is to make her feel special and loved."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite