Insiders Tell How Bobbi Kristina Brown is Doing as She Turns 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital4 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.10 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.11 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
It wasn't a very happy birthday for Bobbi Kristina Brown on Sunday. The only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown turned 19 on March 4, just two weeks after the shocking death of her pop singer mom at age 48.
At her mom's side in Los Angeles during her final days, the young woman was rushed to the hospital hours after her mother's lifeless body was discovered in the bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Feb. 11. And on the day of an emotional three-and-a-half-hour funeral service for her mom Feb. 19 in Newark, N.J., Bobbi, who idolized her Grammy-winning mom, went missing.
"Bobbi is now with the family and going through the grieving process just with them," a source explained to Us Weekly.
Another family insider adds that she and her maternal grandmother, gospel singer Cissy Houston, "have been getting along a bit better."
Explains the second insider, "She really needs her own space right now to heal, and Cissy knows that."
After many years apart, Bobbi and her grandmother are getting to know each other, the source says. "Cissy has a team of people helping her through this ... right now. the goal is to make her feel special and loved."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite