Bobbi Kristina Inherits All of Whitney Houston's Money, Property
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.2 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.3 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Starstock/Photoshot Photo/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: © Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Mayim Bialik to Host 'Candid Camera' ReboMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:34:00 PM
- Exclusive: Elementary Enlists Lost's Sonya Walger, Revolution's Zak OrthMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Who's Going to Die on Under the Dome?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's C
Whitney Houston made sure her one true love would be taken care of before her untimely Feb. 11 passing.
The singer, 48, amended her will on April 14, 2000, leaving daughter Bobbi Kristina, now 19, everything in her possession. Bobbi Kristina will inherit her mother's money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars, according to a 19-page court document obtained by "Inside Edition."
The money will be placed in a trust until Bobbi Kristina turns 21 in 2014. She will receive additional money when she turns 25, and will be given access to the rest of Houston's fortune when she turns 30.
Houston's mother, Cissy, 78, is the executor of the will; her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are the trustees. The "I Look to You" singer's ex-husband, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but receives nothing.
Houston first drafted a will on Feb. 3, 1993, exactly one month before she gave birth to Bobbi Kristina.
Bobbi Kristina will open up for the first time about her mother's death on an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," airing on OWN on March 9 at 9 p.m. EST.
"[Bobbi Kristina] idolized Whitney," a source previously told Us Weekly. "She was always by her side in everything she did."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite