Bobbi Kristina Inherits All of Whitney Houston's Money, PropertyRelated: Whitney Houston
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.2 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.3 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/AP9 of 17
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Starstock/Photoshot Photo/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: © Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: AP15 of 17
- Photo: AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Chris Hemsworth Doesn't Believe Death Applies to Race Car Drivers in New 'Rush&MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:54:48 AM
- WikiLeaks Documentary Reveals the Daring Hypocrisy of Julian AssangeMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:54:10 AM
- Brad Pitt Surprises Fans at 'World War Z' Screening in NJ (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:47:00 AM
- Edward Hopper painting of NY island sells for $19MMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:24:01 AM
- Viggo Mortensen to Receive Dennis Hopper Award at AMFM Fest (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:02:50 AM
- Chris Hemsworth Doesn't Believe Death Applies to Race Car Drivers in New 'Rush&
Whitney Houston made sure her one true love would be taken care of before her untimely Feb. 11 passing.
The singer, 48, amended her will on April 14, 2000, leaving daughter Bobbi Kristina, now 19, everything in her possession. Bobbi Kristina will inherit her mother's money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars, according to a 19-page court document obtained by "Inside Edition."
The money will be placed in a trust until Bobbi Kristina turns 21 in 2014. She will receive additional money when she turns 25, and will be given access to the rest of Houston's fortune when she turns 30.
Houston's mother, Cissy, 78, is the executor of the will; her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are the trustees. The "I Look to You" singer's ex-husband, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but receives nothing.
Houston first drafted a will on Feb. 3, 1993, exactly one month before she gave birth to Bobbi Kristina.
Bobbi Kristina will open up for the first time about her mother's death on an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," airing on OWN on March 9 at 9 p.m. EST.
"[Bobbi Kristina] idolized Whitney," a source previously told Us Weekly. "She was always by her side in everything she did."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite