Bobbi Kristina Inherits All of Whitney Houston's Money, Property
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: National Enquirer/.2 of 17
- Photo: Warner Bros.3 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Rich Schultz/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: © Chris Walter/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Starstock/Photoshot Photo/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: © Larry Busacca/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.13 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.14 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Whitney Houston made sure her one true love would be taken care of before her untimely Feb. 11 passing.
The singer, 48, amended her will on April 14, 2000, leaving daughter Bobbi Kristina, now 19, everything in her possession. Bobbi Kristina will inherit her mother's money, furniture, clothing, personal effects, jewelry and cars, according to a 19-page court document obtained by "Inside Edition."
The money will be placed in a trust until Bobbi Kristina turns 21 in 2014. She will receive additional money when she turns 25, and will be given access to the rest of Houston's fortune when she turns 30.
Houston's mother, Cissy, 78, is the executor of the will; her brother Michael and sister-in-law Donna are the trustees. The "I Look to You" singer's ex-husband, Bobby Brown, is mentioned in the will but receives nothing.
Houston first drafted a will on Feb. 3, 1993, exactly one month before she gave birth to Bobbi Kristina.
Bobbi Kristina will open up for the first time about her mother's death on an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter," airing on OWN on March 9 at 9 p.m. EST.
"[Bobbi Kristina] idolized Whitney," a source previously told Us Weekly. "She was always by her side in everything she did."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite