Bobbi Kristina Recounts Her Last Day with Whitney
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: OWN/.5 of 10
- Photo: Lee Celano/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Ida Mae Astute/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
Whitney Houston's only child, Bobbi Kristina, revealed how she's coping with her mother's sudden passing in an in-depth interview on Oprah's Next Chapter Sunday.
Bobbi gave a glimpse of how close she was with her mom, detailing her last day with the singer, saying that they were together "all night and all day". Bobbi even went as far to say that she closed out the day sleeping "in [Whitney's] arms".
Even as close as they were when Whitney was alive, Bobbi said that she feels her mother's spirit stronger now.
"She's always with me. I can always feel her," said Bobbi, who is currently living in Whitney's Georgia home.
Oprah also spoke to Whitney's sister-in-law, former manager and close friend, Patricia Houston, who revealed that she began fearing for the Grammy winner in the late '90s, years before Whitney's 2002 interview with Diane Sawyer in which she admitted to abusing drugs.
Patricia explained that in Whitney's latter days the singer appeared to have her addictions under control, but Patricia became concerned again two days prior to Whitney's death while at a party in Hollywood.
"There were words back and forth between [Whitney] and a young lady, who I believe was on 'The X Factor,'" Patricia said, referring to Stacy Francis. "I don't know what the initial conversation was. I just know it didn't feel right."
This confrontation led Patricia to usher Whitney out of the nightclub.
After the singer's passing Stacy tweeted, "I deeply regret the events that led to Thursday's misunderstanding, but I respect and love [Whitney] more than I can say."
Plenty of speculation has surrounded what happened the day Whitney died. Patricia clarified that Whitney's assistant Mary was the first to discover the body. Patricia confirmed that Whitney's body was in the bathtub, but she doesn't know how she got there. After she was found, Patricia's brother and Whitney's bodyguard Ray was called into the room. He tried valiantly to resuscitate her, but his efforts were unsuccessful.
"He was so out of breath," said Patricia. "I felt so badly for him."
Whitney Houston died on February 11 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel at 48 years old. The autopsy has been concluded but results are pending toxicology results.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite