Bobby Brown Is Back in Rehab, Wife Alicia Etheredge Says
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 12
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
Us Weekly -- Singer Bobby Brown has returned to rehab.
Alicia Etheredge, Brown's wife of nearly two months, confirmed to Radar Online that her husband is undergoing rehab. "He's doing great," she said of his response to the treatment.
Brown, who was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007, has had a long battle with alcohol addiction.
According to Radar Online, the 43-year-old R&B singer is undergoing treatment for addiction issues, but Etheredge would not confirm whether it's for "alcohol addiction."
After Houston passed away at the age of 48 in February 2012, the "My Prerogative" spoke out against accusations that he led his ex-wife down the self-destructive path of drug and alcohol abuse that ultimately led to her early demise.
"I think if anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us . . . they would know how we felt about each other. They would know how happy we were together," he told TODAY in April 2012. And Brown also claimed that their reality show, Being Bobby Brown, gave them a "wakeup" call. "We [were] able to see that our drug use had affected our relationship, had affected the love that we felt for each other."
Brown and Houston shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He married Etheredge, his manager, in Hawaii in June after getting engaged in May 2010. The couple have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite