Bobby Brown Is Back in Rehab, Wife Alicia Etheredge Says
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 12
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Us Weekly -- Singer Bobby Brown has returned to rehab.
Alicia Etheredge, Brown's wife of nearly two months, confirmed to Radar Online that her husband is undergoing rehab. "He's doing great," she said of his response to the treatment.
Brown, who was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007, has had a long battle with alcohol addiction.
According to Radar Online, the 43-year-old R&B singer is undergoing treatment for addiction issues, but Etheredge would not confirm whether it's for "alcohol addiction."
After Houston passed away at the age of 48 in February 2012, the "My Prerogative" spoke out against accusations that he led his ex-wife down the self-destructive path of drug and alcohol abuse that ultimately led to her early demise.
"I think if anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us . . . they would know how we felt about each other. They would know how happy we were together," he told TODAY in April 2012. And Brown also claimed that their reality show, Being Bobby Brown, gave them a "wakeup" call. "We [were] able to see that our drug use had affected our relationship, had affected the love that we felt for each other."
Brown and Houston shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He married Etheredge, his manager, in Hawaii in June after getting engaged in May 2010. The couple have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite