Bobby Brown Is Back in Rehab, Wife Alicia Etheredge Says
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 12
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Us Weekly -- Singer Bobby Brown has returned to rehab.
Alicia Etheredge, Brown's wife of nearly two months, confirmed to Radar Online that her husband is undergoing rehab. "He's doing great," she said of his response to the treatment.
Brown, who was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007, has had a long battle with alcohol addiction.
According to Radar Online, the 43-year-old R&B singer is undergoing treatment for addiction issues, but Etheredge would not confirm whether it's for "alcohol addiction."
After Houston passed away at the age of 48 in February 2012, the "My Prerogative" spoke out against accusations that he led his ex-wife down the self-destructive path of drug and alcohol abuse that ultimately led to her early demise.
"I think if anyone ever knew us, if anybody ever spent time around us . . . they would know how we felt about each other. They would know how happy we were together," he told TODAY in April 2012. And Brown also claimed that their reality show, Being Bobby Brown, gave them a "wakeup" call. "We [were] able to see that our drug use had affected our relationship, had affected the love that we felt for each other."
Brown and Houston shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He married Etheredge, his manager, in Hawaii in June after getting engaged in May 2010. The couple have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite