Bobby Brown to serve out his sentence with electronic ankle bracelet
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: AR4/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks4 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Bobby Brown has had an electronic bracelet clamped to his ankle as he completes his 55-day sentence for drink driving.
The embattled singer served just nine hours behind bars after reporting to court on Wednesday to start his jail sentence.He had previously pleaded no contest to a DUI charge following an arrest last year.
Due to overcrowding, Brown was released from jail, and now he'll serve out the rest of his sentence at home, while monitored by officials at the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Details of the restrictions the authorities have placed on him have not been revealed, but inmates typically cannot travel outside their homes while they are being electronically monitored. Brown will also have to complete an 18-month alcohol-treatment program and attend three Alcoholics Anonymous meetings a week.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite