Bobby Brown's wife hospitalized
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Bobby Brown's wife, Alicia Etheredge, was hospitalized after suffering a seizure Sept. 1, the "My Prerogative" singer confirmed via Twitter.
Etheredge had a seizure in the couple's Kissimmee, Fla., hotel room while Brown was at a sound check for that evening's New Edition concert at Gaylord Palms Resort. She was taken to a nearby hospital.
"The report that my wife was rushed to the hospital is true. She is recovering and is in good spirits and doing well," Brown, 43, tweeted. "Please keep my family in your prayers."
Despite Etheredge's hospitalization, Brown and his bandmates Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins and Johnny Gil performed as scheduled. Brown, who entered rehab in mid-August as part of a plea deal stemming from his March 2012 DUI arrest, was in exceptionally high spirits. "I'm seven and a half years off of narcotics, 21 days clean of alcohol, and I go by the name Bad Ass Bobby Brown!" he told the crowd.
Brown asked Etheredge, who is also his manager, to be his wife during a New Edition concert in Jacksonville, Fla., in 2010. The pair tied the knot in Hawaii in June 2012.
Prior to his relationship with Etheredge, Brown was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007. The couple shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He and Etheredge have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite