Bobby Brown's wife hospitalized
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Bobby Brown's wife, Alicia Etheredge, was hospitalized after suffering a seizure Sept. 1, the "My Prerogative" singer confirmed via Twitter.
Etheredge had a seizure in the couple's Kissimmee, Fla., hotel room while Brown was at a sound check for that evening's New Edition concert at Gaylord Palms Resort. She was taken to a nearby hospital.
"The report that my wife was rushed to the hospital is true. She is recovering and is in good spirits and doing well," Brown, 43, tweeted. "Please keep my family in your prayers."
Despite Etheredge's hospitalization, Brown and his bandmates Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins and Johnny Gil performed as scheduled. Brown, who entered rehab in mid-August as part of a plea deal stemming from his March 2012 DUI arrest, was in exceptionally high spirits. "I'm seven and a half years off of narcotics, 21 days clean of alcohol, and I go by the name Bad Ass Bobby Brown!" he told the crowd.
Brown asked Etheredge, who is also his manager, to be his wife during a New Edition concert in Jacksonville, Fla., in 2010. The pair tied the knot in Hawaii in June 2012.
Prior to his relationship with Etheredge, Brown was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007. The couple shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He and Etheredge have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite