Bobby Brown's wife hospitalized
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:50:00 PM
- NBC Announces Season Finale Dates for The Blacklist, Chicago Fire and SVUMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:19:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Katherine Heigl Exits CAA, Signs With WME (Exclusive)
Bobby Brown's wife, Alicia Etheredge, was hospitalized after suffering a seizure Sept. 1, the "My Prerogative" singer confirmed via Twitter.
Etheredge had a seizure in the couple's Kissimmee, Fla., hotel room while Brown was at a sound check for that evening's New Edition concert at Gaylord Palms Resort. She was taken to a nearby hospital.
"The report that my wife was rushed to the hospital is true. She is recovering and is in good spirits and doing well," Brown, 43, tweeted. "Please keep my family in your prayers."
Despite Etheredge's hospitalization, Brown and his bandmates Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins and Johnny Gil performed as scheduled. Brown, who entered rehab in mid-August as part of a plea deal stemming from his March 2012 DUI arrest, was in exceptionally high spirits. "I'm seven and a half years off of narcotics, 21 days clean of alcohol, and I go by the name Bad Ass Bobby Brown!" he told the crowd.
Brown asked Etheredge, who is also his manager, to be his wife during a New Edition concert in Jacksonville, Fla., in 2010. The pair tied the knot in Hawaii in June 2012.
Prior to his relationship with Etheredge, Brown was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007. The couple shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He and Etheredge have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite