Bobby Brown's wife hospitalized
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Bobby Brown's wife, Alicia Etheredge, was hospitalized after suffering a seizure Sept. 1, the "My Prerogative" singer confirmed via Twitter.
Etheredge had a seizure in the couple's Kissimmee, Fla., hotel room while Brown was at a sound check for that evening's New Edition concert at Gaylord Palms Resort. She was taken to a nearby hospital.
"The report that my wife was rushed to the hospital is true. She is recovering and is in good spirits and doing well," Brown, 43, tweeted. "Please keep my family in your prayers."
Despite Etheredge's hospitalization, Brown and his bandmates Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins and Johnny Gil performed as scheduled. Brown, who entered rehab in mid-August as part of a plea deal stemming from his March 2012 DUI arrest, was in exceptionally high spirits. "I'm seven and a half years off of narcotics, 21 days clean of alcohol, and I go by the name Bad Ass Bobby Brown!" he told the crowd.
Brown asked Etheredge, who is also his manager, to be his wife during a New Edition concert in Jacksonville, Fla., in 2010. The pair tied the knot in Hawaii in June 2012.
Prior to his relationship with Etheredge, Brown was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007. The couple shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He and Etheredge have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite