Bobby Brown's wife hospitalized
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: BLACK/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Lenny Baker/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: RHODA BIRNDORF/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: PIER PAOLO CITO/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JOE CAVARETTA/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last YearMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Martin O'Donnell, 'Halo' Composer, Fired by Bungie 'Without CausMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:53:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Reviews: Is the Johnny Depp Thriller Trippy or Tedious?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:17:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last Year
Bobby Brown's wife, Alicia Etheredge, was hospitalized after suffering a seizure Sept. 1, the "My Prerogative" singer confirmed via Twitter.
Etheredge had a seizure in the couple's Kissimmee, Fla., hotel room while Brown was at a sound check for that evening's New Edition concert at Gaylord Palms Resort. She was taken to a nearby hospital.
"The report that my wife was rushed to the hospital is true. She is recovering and is in good spirits and doing well," Brown, 43, tweeted. "Please keep my family in your prayers."
Despite Etheredge's hospitalization, Brown and his bandmates Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie DeVoe, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins and Johnny Gil performed as scheduled. Brown, who entered rehab in mid-August as part of a plea deal stemming from his March 2012 DUI arrest, was in exceptionally high spirits. "I'm seven and a half years off of narcotics, 21 days clean of alcohol, and I go by the name Bad Ass Bobby Brown!" he told the crowd.
Brown asked Etheredge, who is also his manager, to be his wife during a New Edition concert in Jacksonville, Fla., in 2010. The pair tied the knot in Hawaii in June 2012.
Prior to his relationship with Etheredge, Brown was married to the late Whitney Houston from 1992 to 2007. The couple shared a daughter, Bobbi Kristina, 19. He and Etheredge have one child together, Cassius, 3, and Brown also is a father to Landon, 23, La'Princia, 22, and Bobby Jr., 19, from previous relationships.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite