Bon Jovi's family 'home and healthy'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital2 of 5
- Photo: JGM/Pacific Coast News3 of 5
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Jon Bon Jovi's representative assured fans the rocker's family is "home and healthy" after one of his sons was admitted to the hospital over the weekend.
RELATED: Follow Hollywood's baby boom
The child, whose identity has not been revealed, was taken to the Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank near the star's New Jersey home early Sunday morning.
The boy's ailment was not reported to be serious and authorities have refused to disclose the nature of the incident.
He was discharged from the hospital later that morning and Bon Jovi's publicist, Ken Sunshine, insists all is well at the Bon Jovi family home.
Sunshine tells the New York Post, "They're all home and healthy."
Bon Jovi has three sons, Jesse James Louis, 13, Jacob Hurley, seven, and Romeo Jon, five, and one daughter, 16-year-old Stephanie Rose, with his wife of 20 years, Dorothea Hurley.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite