Bon Jovi's son hospitalized
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: JGM/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: AP3 of 5
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video)
One of Jon Bon Jovi's three sons was hospitalised on Sunday morning after a first aid call from the rocker's New Jersey home, according to online reports. The child was transported to the Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank after an emergency call was made at approximately 2:00 a.m. local time, reports RadarOnline.com.
According to a Middletown police officer, the incident was not serious. No further details surrounding the nature of the incident have been disclosed.
Because of the severe snowstorms affecting the east coast of the U.S., the boy was taken to the hospital by SUV rather than by ambulance, and released early Sunday morning
Bon Jovi has three sons and a daughter with his wife of 20 years, Dorothea Hurley. Police would not identify which son was hospitalised.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite